5 days course (8h/day). Microservices architectures allow optimal scaling of your application functionalities and allow the gradual replacement of your legacy information system by enabling the integration of legacy components with new software. Furthermore, when combined with a Domain Driven Design approach it enables your existing teams to face complex problems in complex domains in a structured way.
Prerequisites: Data layer
- Advantages of Microservices architecures
- Domain Driven Design and Microservices
- When is it worth to consider microservices architectures?
- Microservices communication
- Creating Docker containers and publishing them on Azure
- Generic Host and hosted services
- How to create a Kubernetes cluster in Azure
- Kubernetes basic entities
- .yaml Files
- Deploying applications with .yaml files and Kubectl
- Configuring and monitoring Kubernetes applications
- Deploying applications with Helm