5 days course (8h/day). Angular.js is one of the most popular client frameworks backed by big companies. Its MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) paradigm ensures separation of concerns between graphics and logics. Moreover, it offers built-in dependency injection and uses TypeScript and Decorators to define "components" and to manage possibly large codebases in a modular and declarative way.
It is the right choice for implementing a whole web application or part of it as a modern, possibly complex, single page application.
- Installing Angular (Visual Studio SPA template)
- General architecture and simple examples
- Components and modules
- Templates and data binding
- Components interaction
- Templates lifecycle hooks
- Attribute and structural directives
- Services, Dependency Injection, and HttpClient
- Routing and navigation