5 days course (8h/day). If you are still tied to dotnet 4.5, and can't move to dotnet core, Asp.net Mvc 5 is the right choice to increase the modularity of your applications and to keep separate your graphics (Html ,and CSS stuffs) from the control of user-machine interaction.
Some Asp.net Mvc Core features, such as Dependency injection may be still added with third parties tools.
- Mvc paradigm: Controllers ViewModels and Views
- Razor, and Html helpers
- Client-Server validation
- Configuration file
- Using Entity Framework, and Migrations
- Controller filters
- Authorization and authentication
- More Html helpers
- Authorization with external providers
- Partial Views
- WebApis and bearer tokens
- Authoring custom Html helpers
- Deploying your applications
- Web applications security